Best Happy New Year 2021 Wishes 

   
             
https://amzn.to/3ldGqPr

Each age has deemed the new-born year The fittest time for festal cheer.

On the onset of new year sending you the warmest of wishes!! Happy New Year!!!

Here is a wishing that d coming yr is a glorious 1 that rewards ur future wt joy!

New Year begins,let us pray,tht it wil b a year wit new Peace,New Happiness & luv

Wishing you happy new year, May u always keep in ur heart the special beauty!!

Fresh Air, Fresh Ideas, Fresh Talent, Fresh Energy, I wish U ve a fresh new year

New Year is the time to unfold new horizons & realize new dreams!Happy New Year!

Hope u’ll have a New Year that starts right and ends Happy!

 New is the year, new are the hopes and d aspirations! wishng u a promising year!

 On the onset of new year sending you the warmest of wishes!!Happy New Year!

As the old year retires and a new one is born, we all commit into the hands of our Creator the phenomena of the past year and ask for direction and guidance in the new one. May He grant us His grace, His tranquility and His wisdom!


Though the nights may be dark

The times are always bright

I wish Your life

Always be filled with the glowing light
Of a God Gifted”New Year”
So here is wishing you and your Nearest and Dearest
A Very Happy New Year 2019 at Advance

I hope that your new year will be enjoyable. May the essence of this new year mix a sweetness in your life that remains forever and ever! Wishing you a very happy new year .

“Tomorrow, is the very first blank page of a 365 page book. Write a good one.” — Brad Paisley

Each time I go back on my knees, you lift me up and encourage me to proceed forward. You put a smile once I am low, and you make me happy when I’m sad. Continue to fill up my life with happiness and knowledge even in 2019.


12 Months pleasure, 52 weeks fun,

365 Days laughter, 8760 hrs good luck,

525600 Minutes joy, 31536000 seconds success,

So wishing You Happy New Year 2019 friends.
— Charles Lamb

“New Year’s Day. A fresh start. A new chapter in life must be written. New queries to be asked, adopted, and loved. Replies to be found and then dwelt in this transformative year of pleasure and self-discovery.”

I wish you all of the blessings and success you truly deserve. Happy New Year my friend, all of my prayers are with you.

Happy New Year to the buddy who’s more like a brother . I wish you hope, courage, strength and faith to overpower all the hurdles you will face.

“As the year comes to an end, don’t look back at yesterday’s disappointment. — Buky Ojelabi

Happy New Year, may the chance and renewed creativity help you to make the correct decisions in your professional and private life!

“Hope smiles from the brink of the year to come, whispering’it will be happier'”? Alfred Lord Tennyson

My friend, may every day of the New Yearradiate with joy and also shine with joy and prosperity for you.




May this new year, you get blessed with fifty two weeks and twelve weeks of enjoyment rather than ending joy. Is new year bring wisdom and honesty one of our politicians, May this new year bring content and happiness among people. Happy 2019.

Surround yourself with joy and spread smiles one of your near and dear ones. Happy New Year!

We all have different paths in life, but no matter where we go, we take a little of each other everywhere Therefore, write it upon your heart.

Leave the sorrows, pain, and despair behind and allows welcome the brand New Year with a grin. Happy New Year.

May this New Year be a superb travel towards your dream destination at which all your kisses are returned together with fire, your hugs are reciprocated with warmth and you always have your loved ones to hold your hands in times of need.


Hello! Introducing 2019, all gift-wrapped and new. Go on and paint in pink and blue!

Scatter joy and love where you go.

Thank you for everything you’ve taught me. Please keep teaching my hungry mind in 2019! Happy New Year!


Here’s wishing your new year is the best ever.

Let us fill up this year including all the forgotten promises of the year that passed – along with some love! Happy New Year!

May the New Year fill days with things that are nice and bright — here is wishing you a lovely 2019.

You’ve been demanding on the rough year 2018 proved to be. Wishing you a much smoother 2019.

Happy New Year for you, my dear, you guaranteed my 2019 was warm and safe.

Whether you are a dream or reality, or anything in between, just be you in 2019, also.


It’s another year. May your dreams become true and will God pour appreciate and care for you.

Happy new year

May your new year be adorned with sweet memories, wonderful times and memorable nights. Have a fantastic year ahead.

May best of instances arrive in your lifetime expecting your heart is well worth a go.
Hoping that you’re ready for another Big Year; another year full of enthusiasm and commitment, of hope and contentment! Happy 2019.

May the New Year 2019 be as fresh as morning dew, as lively as the colours on a butterfly, as calm as Mother Nature and as blissful as the angels from heaven.

As you welcome 2019 I want to convey my very best wishes for you and inform you that I whispered a prayer for you in order that the year turns out to be a fulfilling one for you.

Thank you for all the fun, and beautiful moments we shared May we have a lot more in the magnificent New Year.

As I think about our friendship and how happy it has made me, I wish to wish you joy in the year to come. Happy New Year

Counting my blessings and wishing you . Have a prosperous New Year, my dear friend.

Each New Year wishes I’ve ever made came true when I met you. Happy New Year with love

A new year is similar to a fresh page to start from anew along with the pencil is on your hands. So compose the most beautiful new chapter of your life yet. Happy New Year!

Sun, moon and stars, it is all so far in the sky. I wish they all boils nearer to bless you with happiness and joy this year a healthy, happy, happy new year 2019.

New Year promises fresh beginning and fill each heart with dreams and hopes. Here is sending my wishes of love and laughter this day and forever.

May this new year, you get blessed with fifty two weeks and twelve weeks of enjoyment rather than ending joy. Is new year bring wisdom and honesty one of our politicians, May this new year bring content and happiness among people. Happy 2019.

Surround yourself with joy and spread smiles one of your near and dear ones. Happy New Year!

We all have different paths in life, but no matter where we go, we take a little of each other everywhere Therefore, write it upon your heart.

Leave the sorrows, pain, and despair behind and allows welcome the brand New Year with a grin. Happy New Year.

May this New Year be a superb travel towards your dream destination at which all your kisses are returned together with fire, your hugs are reciprocated with warmth and you always have your loved ones to hold your hands in times of need.


Hello! Introducing 2019, all gift-wrapped and new. Go on and paint in pink and blue!

Scatter joy and love where you go.

Thank you for everything you’ve taught me. Please keep teaching my hungry mind in 2019! Happy New Year!


Here’s wishing your new year is the best ever.

Let us fill up this year including all the forgotten promises of the year that passed – along with some love! Happy New Year!
May the New Year fill days with things that are nice and bright — here is wishing you a lovely 2019.

You’ve been demanding on the rough year 2018 proved to be. Wishing you a much smoother 2019.

Happy New Year for you, my dear, you guaranteed my 2019 was warm and safe.

Whether you are a dream or reality, or anything in between, just be you in 2019, also.


It’s another year. May your dreams become true and will God pour appreciate and care for you.

Happy new year

May your new year be adorned with sweet memories, wonderful times and memorable nights. Have a fantastic year ahead.

May best of instances arrive in your lifetime expecting your heart is well worth a go.

Hoping that you’re ready for another Big Year; another year full of enthusiasm and commitment, of hope and contentment! Happy 2019.

May the New Year 2019 be as fresh as morning dew, as lively as the colours on a butterfly, as calm as Mother Nature and as blissful as the angels from heaven.

As you welcome 2019 I want to convey my very best wishes for you and inform you that I whispered a prayer for you in order that the year turns out to be a fulfilling one for you.

Thank you for all the fun, and beautiful moments we shared
May we have a lot more in the magnificent New Year.

As I think about our friendship and how happy it has made me, I wish to wish you joy in the year to come. Happy New Year

Counting my blessings and wishing you . Have a prosperous New Year, my dear friend.

Each New Year wishes I’ve ever made came true when I met you. Happy New Year with love

A new year is similar to a fresh page to start from anew along with the pencil is on your hands. So compose the most beautiful new chapter of your life yet. Happy New Year!

Sun, moon and stars, it is all so far in the sky. I wish they all boils nearer to bless you with happiness and joy this year a healthy, happy, happy new year 2019.

New Year promises fresh beginning and fill each heart with dreams and hopes. Here is sending my wishes of love and laughter this day and forever.

With Partner like you, I don’t want New Year’s resolutions because I’ve already got a life that is great. Thank you for all you do.

I won’t ever get tired of loving you, from January through December, and since the New Year arrives, my love for you will keep on rising.

Happy New Year wishes to all my friends. Thanks for everything you did to make this past year a happy one.

Thank you for what you have done for me this past year. I could not have asked for a better friend to be by my side throughout it all.

The New Year will come and go but I am simply happy to spend daily with you. Happy New Year my love!

I am quite blessed in many ways but I am thankful to be celebrating the New Year with you. I adore you!

I look forward to the New Year because I get to discuss it with you personally.

You are the center of my universe, the soul to my body and the love of my life. Happy New Year my love!

May you and I grow older together, celebrating each New Year with our arms wrapped around each other, with love which will deepen with each passing year.

You’re my life, you’re my world, you are my everything.

We may not be ideal, but we’re family, and there is no one I more sincerely wish to get a really happy New Year.

I couldn’t ask for a better sibling. May we both live to see many more New Years.

Happy New Year my child. I am so proud of you and all that you’ve achieved last year.

May this year bring you more visits from me, more food to make for me and less arguments from me!

Thank you for everything you’ve done for me last year. I could not have asked for a better friend to be by my side during it all.


With friends like you, I don’t need New Year’s resolutions since I have already got a life that is great. Thanks for everything you do.

Happy New Year friend!

Two phrases will open doors Love and Smile. Keep Smiling and disperse love this year. The coming year will give you happiness I wish Happy New Year.

I wish that 2019 gives you wonderful moments to cherish and to store on your heart to make wonderful memories that you want to look back upon every now and then.

Today we do not know what the year 2019 would bring for all of us. But what we can do is that we can gather together to celebrate the beginning and pray for blissful months beforehand for every other.

Below are far more Happy new year 2019 wishes and quotes that you send to your friends and family so keep sending them and love them.Spread life and love. There is nothing bette than someNew Year quotes about family and a few new year quotes funny and inspirational ones. The motivational ones are the best.

Celebrate this year with new hope, new settlements and new creativity Try to find the new way to live the life, Wish you happy New Year in the bottom of my heart.

Lets bid a wonderful farewell to the old year and welcome the new one with confidence and hope.

May 2019 be the year when all of your dreams come true, all of your hard work reap fantastic results and rewards, all of your family and friends keep you company.


May the the friendship you have created,

may help you to succeed all your new endeavours

in the coming new year.

Wishing you a Happy New year that makes your Dream true


We may be far apart but you are always in my heart.

May you have a healthy and abundant New Year!


Actual success comes only to those who are ready for it.

So never step back and always have the courage to accept new challenges.

Wishing you a very happy new year 2019.


Beautiful Flowers

Sparkling night

Sweetest Bite

Smiling Faces
Delicious Dishes
Only Love, enjoyment and fun
Let’s Welcome the New Year.


My family and friends,

I wish that this new year ahead throws at you much pleasure, health, work and winning in their life plans.

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2019.

May the coming year fill your life with glee. Sending you new year message.

May your days be painted in gold. May your life be filled with diamonds. May the stars shine bright on your world. May you have a fun filled year. Happy New Year.


New Year is a time for festivity

of love, of life, of Friendship.

Hereupon, it is the time to thank God

for the wonderful people around.

I wish that you overcome every obstacle and challenge that may come your way in the New Year and may you further climb the ladder of success. Wishing you a very Happy New Year.

My check-list of what I gained and what I lost has your name on top of both. Gained your love and lost my heart. Happy New Year!

May the telemarketers wait to make their sales calls until you finish dinner, may the commercials on TV not be louder than the program you have been watching, and may your check book and your budget balance – and include generous amounts for charity.

Each year is a gift that holds hope of new adventures. May your New Year be filled with exploration, discovery and growth.


Again another New Year comes

with fresh hope and confidence

I wish you a Happy New Year

filled with fun and happiness


In this New Year, I wish on our behalf to that One being who made this pretty creation

involving our relationship too, to keep our love alive and

intact in our thick and thin times.

May the new year bring you greater heights of success and prosperity. Have a happy new year!

May our union of happy hearts never age! Happy New Year.

May the new year that follows be the best you have ever had. Have a blissful new year!


The New Year lies ahead

With books to be read,

And adventures to be led.

May you find fulfillment and joy
All year long!


Achievement is not something that falls from the space,

it’s something to look after of every day,

I hope that 2019 will be an excellent year in your life.



It is the time for fun and party

To welcome a New Year for success

It is the occasion for warm up relations

By visiting our friends and relative
It is chance to give gifts and presents
To enjoy the pleasure of gifts
Happy new year 2019 messages and seasons wishes

Here’s your chance to turn over a new leaf.
May you have a successful journey ahead. Happy New Year


New Year is a time to celebrate with friends and family,

to have fun, to catch up and to party.

So may you enjoy your New Year with your loved ones.



Another year filled with sweet memories and joyous times has passed.

You have made my year very special, and

I wish for you to continue to do so. With you around,

every moment is a special occasion for me.
I hope you have a great year ahead.
May God bless my love with his care and warmth.
I love you, and wish you a very Happy New Year.


Let us dance and dine.

This New Year is more exclusive because it is celebrated with you!


In everything, there should be a weather,

A time to come and a time to go.

I pray that this New Year brings

To you pleasure and joy forever and ever.


I am wishing you happiness, success and Victory

in the coming New Year

Happy and Prosperous New Year


12 Months happiness, 52 weeks fun,

365 Days laughter, 8760 hrs good luck,

525600 Minutes joy, 31536000 seconds success,

So wishing u a Happy New Year.


I determine to stop wasting my resolutions on myself

and use them to repay you for the warmth you’ve shown me.

Happy New Year!


May we live in a world at peace and with

the awareness of God’s love in every sunset,

every flower’s unfolding petals,

every baby’s smile, every lover’s kiss, and
every wonderful, astonishing,
miraculous beat of our hearts.


Let go of the past behind you.

Right ahead, lies a new beginning.

Make it a memorable experience.

Happy New Year 2019.


As the New Year comes again,

It is time to make new resolution

to leave the past failures behind,

It is time to make a new start
to face the future challenges with confidence
This is my new year wishes for you
On this New Year, Happy New Year 2019 messages


“Let’s welcome the year which is fresh, let’s welcome the year which is fresh and new,

Let’s cherish each moment it beholds, let’s celebrate this blissful New Year.”


“In this New Year, I wish you achieve all your goals in life,

And get success at every step of life, enjoy a rocking year.”


Here’s to the New Year…

And all the promises

And hopes it brings!

As you sip your wine
Celebrating the New Year
Hope each day brings you
Showers of joy and surprises!
Happy New Year!

It is time to say goodbye to the to the year 2018 and welcome 2019 with open arms. Wish you tons of joy and happiness. Happy New Year.

Wishing you a year that is filled with all the fragrance of roses, illuminated with all the lights of the world and be blessed with all the smiles on the planet. Hope this year will be the year when all your dreams come true. Happy New Year 2019 messages.


“In everything there must be a season, a time to come and a time to go,

I pray that this New Year brings to you happiness and joy forever and ever.”


“May happy times and warm memories brighten your new year,

Have a great year, Happy New Year!”


New year is the time when millions

are taking new resolutions and promise

with the hopes for success and victory,

I am having grate pleasure to wish you
a Successful New Year to make you a Victor


“This New Year may all your troubles vanish like magic,

May you reach out to great glories and achieve all that you desire,

Happy New Year!”


May your new year be blessed

with peace, love and joy.

Sending you my heartfelt wishes

With joy that never ends.
Wishing you a very
Happy New Year 2019 messages


Oh my Dear, Forget ur Fear,

Let all ur Dreams be Clear,

Never put Tear, Please Hear,

I want to tell one thing in your Ear
Wishing u a very “Happy New Year”!


Let’s have a party because it’s New Year time.

Celebrate Happy New Year 2019 with me all the night,

so that we can end the year together and start the new year together.


Joy to your heart…

and warmth to your home!

As the New Year arrives…

Hope it brings along happiness,
hope and good tidings…
To stay on and on
Happy New Year


My wishes for you are not finite to just the next year

but to all the years that you experience in your lifetime and in your rebirth!

Have a fun-filled, smashing, rocking and happening New Year Ahead!


This year marks another milestone in our life.

I cannot imagine how long we have been enjoying each other’s company.

May we stay in love for the rest of our lives!

Happy New Year!

May the New Year make your dreams true And brings success in your work And Happiness in your Home
Happy New Year

Memorable moment are celebrated together,

U r my best friend for now & forever,

Make me Miss U even more this New Year,

Hope this 2019 bring Happiness for you Dear.


New is the year, new are the hopes and the aspirations,

New is the resolution, new are the spirits and..

Forever my warm wishes are for you

Have a promising and fulfilling New Year
Here is a wishing that the coming year is a glorious
One that rewards all your future endeavors with success..
Wishing you heartfelt and prosperous
Happy New Year


Lighten up your surroundings with your sweet smile and

make way for pleasure with your good deeds this New Year.

Wish You A Very Happy New Year 2019.


New Year brings just Happiness not Tear,

Everybody loves only You Dear,

All your Problems will be Finished……

It’s for You my Special Wishes for HAPPY NEW

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post